David Blair Poems
- The Survivor How wonderful she said You're 85. What a long...
- Sunrise/Sunset It was a beautiful sunrise. Even in ...
- Feedback I write a poem in the hope that someone
- My Helen Of Troy I loved a Helen of Troy. She left me for...
- She Came Back To Me She came back to me after 3 months with ...
- 3 Wee Dots When we (we) write I tell my Mind 3 wee ...
- Last Breath If with my last breath I can thank whatever ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Blair
What a long life.
I'm a survivor
and my body
aches a lot.
My mind only
and one thing
she should understand.
Being a survivor
I had to see
vanish around me.
Family and friends
to the great
I am still
an emotional price.