David Joel Rodriguez
David Joel Rodriguez Poems
- My Drugs (2003) The rough days at work are really hectic and...
- Miles Attached (2012) Away from another love, the enchanted ...
- You And I Smiled+* (2002) I watched as you slept and I smiled...
- Staring At A Sleeping Beauty+ ... At the time feeling ...
- Entitled (2007) 'So, there they rest, inhumed under years of ...
- Or Am I Pretending To Be Someo...
- A Queen Everyday (2007) Another morning to love you, with ...
My Silly Quotes:
''I remember dedicating my discombobulated heart to you, only to be furtively mistaken for a keyboard. Presumed to type my life which you required with the man you desired.'' David Joel Rodz.
'Not every one of your friends need help and the majority of them can take care of themselves, but everyone 'falls hard' eventually...Interesting how you find out who your 'friends' are after your fall...' David J. Rodz
''Love and Hate. You live it, can't kill it, drown it, or deny it, but, sure helped me to write what this world is all about.'' David J. Rodz
'Take your time. Be patient. Enjoy life. Life's not gonna say, 'Hey, hurry up an ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about David Joel Rodriguez
My Drugs (2003)
The rough days at work are really hectic
and even brightest days become ecliptic
Barely do I make it through the day alone
And at times with my brain gasket blown
Gone crazy feelings making me sick
but how far will my reality really stick
Thoughts of grief waiting to be known
I yearn the eve just wanting to be home
My convoluted membrane exhales mental tweaks
Inhaling rummy days divulging unique techniques
Now, all that I need is some negativity
Great, I'll toss that with some creativity
Go ahead, fill me up with more ...