Debleena Chatterjee Poems
- On The Rainiest Day In spring, the flowers bloom Through the...
- A Year In Bloom The new year is a flower emerging with ...
- A Bit Of Light A beam of light can bring hope To someone in ...
- The Golden Eagle Every morning when daylight breaks- which ...
- The Light In All Of Us Each living being is different, With...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Debleena Chatterjee
On The Rainiest Day
In spring, the flowers bloom
Through the fields and far away
In hills and meadows, green and lush,
On the rainiest day,
Curtsying through the wind,
Through the rain and sun,
Spreading fragrance far and wide,
At a sunset or day begun,
Never asking for more than needed,
But gently dancing away,
Fairly blooming, swaying, bowing,
On the rainiest day.