Deborah A. Bonner
Deborah A. Bonner Poems
- A Mother's Love ' Oh How I Lov... To my Loving Mother ...
- You Are The Beneficiary You are the Beneficiary You say you ...
- Just Try I tried to love With the love from above I tried ...
- No More Abuse No more abuse said the little girl at age ...
- You Just Don'T Understand Why do they weep and cry for peace?...
- The Glass Bubble Sometimes I feel like I am in a Glass ...
- Love, Cold, Hot, And Bold Love is cold, when I am ...
Autobiography: Please understand that this is just a part of my life and this information has been protected.'
I was born May 7,1953, and, according to my mother, I was a good baby. We lived with my grandparents and I was just five years old, but why I ever had to leave their home was beyond me. My mother met a guy named of Ray Williams and she married him, but little did my mom know that ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deborah A. Bonner
A Mother's Love ' Oh How I Love My Mama
To my Loving Mother Mrs. Carol Anderson & Beautiful White Rose
A mother's love no one can compare
And who would even dare
A Mother's love calms all a child's fears
A Mother's love wipes away the faintest tear
And oh how I love my mama
Mama's love reaches me far away on any day
Mama's love made me glad even when I'm sad
Mama's love melts away the hardest heart
A mother's love won't fail when you're apart
Oh how I love my mama and always will
Mama there is not enough words to say
Oh how I wished you were here today
God chose you Mama a beautiful white ...