Deborah A. Bonner
Deborah A. Bonner Poems
- A Mother's Love ' Oh How I Lov... To my Loving Mother ...
- Dare To Live The Dream Dare to live the dream, what did you ...
- The Darkness Will Not Win The Darkness, so final, so desolate...
- Family Love -new- F is for the familiarity that we share, being ...
- You Are The Beneficiary You are the Beneficiary You say you ...
- Just Try I tried to love with the love from above. I tried ...
- No More Abuse No more abuse said the little girl at age ...
Letting it out! Turning everything, situations, relationships, tragedies, desires, secrets not shared. Reaching! Into deep, deep, deep dark places on the inside of our innermost being and speaking from the soul. Reaching for the unique one locked up in the crevices of the heart and mind. Breaking every chain, which locks and confines our daily lives.
Expressing all ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Deborah A. Bonner
A Mother's Love ' Oh How I Love My Mama
To my Loving Mother Mrs. Carol Anderson & Beautiful White Rose
A mother's love no one can compare
And who would even dare
A Mother's love calms all a child's fears
A Mother's love wipes away the faintest tear
And oh how I love my mama
Mama's love reaches me far away on any day
Mama's love made me glad even when I'm sad
Mama's love melts away the hardest heart
A mother's love won't fail when you're apart
Oh how I love my mama and always will
Mama there is not enough words to say
Oh how I wished you were here today
God chose you Mama a beautiful white ...