Denice Woods Poems
- Freedom Sorrow in my soul, Deep like rivers and oceans, ...
- His He cared for me like no one else, He knew me ...
- To My Daughters You are destined for greatness, Yet you do ...
- Out Of The Ashes Tears in my eyes But there's no time for ...
- When I Was Alone The wind whispers sweet nothings in my ear, ...
- Suffocating (Twisted Love Song... Lies wrap around ...
- Love Can Change The World Love has no definition. There is ...
Denice Woods was born and raised in Philadelphia and now resides in Camden. Poetry has been an outlet for her creativity since she was about 7 years old. She is the mother of three daughters and the wife of Truth Teller. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Denice Woods
Sorrow in my soul,
Deep like rivers and oceans,
My mind is locked inside itself,
And I've lost the key,
I've been searching
But it seems I've lost ME.
Life is the same old story for us all,
Just the participants
My soul longs for freedom
Yet finds none in this lonely existence.
It seems I've overlooked reality,
And wonder how I missed it.
I've heard so many lies,
That I can't trust people.
I've seen too much tragedy,
And I have come to the conclusion that
All sins are equal.
Pain is who I have become