Dennis Walker Poems
- Brave Soldier
- Journey To Freedom
- My Love For You Fear drawn out on sullen faces As Box cars ...
- Why Mourn Now Tear drops are now falling as the flower ...
- Be Good To All Burning with fever in my hospital bed. Not a ...
- Are We The Same I traveled through space, before Galaxies and...
- Found My Way Driving down an endless road Dreams of past and...
Author of Adventures of Warlockbob 777 I currently am living in Scranton Pa. I enjoy writing poetry. Also am the Author of Premonitions essays and short stories. and Forgiveness of sins.Cruelty on the net also Author of Providence Square Sniper and Romance on the Internet. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I walk between the light and the Dark. I shall walk this earth to the suns flare shines no more for I AM WARLOCK''Adventures of Warlockbob 777
Comments about Dennis Walker
Oh Soldier Oh Soldier.You Bleed in a foreign land. Oh Soldier Oh Soldier may I lend you a helping hand. Dreams of loved ones seem so far way. For they no not this is your dying Day. Wounded and bleeding you still take aim. Oh Soldier Oh Soldier, May I honor your name.Read the full of Brave Soldier