My love for you
Fear drawn out on sullen faces
As Box cars roll to uncertain Places
Sound of train whistles blind out the cries
Barking dogs amd stomping of feet.
Is what awaits for us to meet.
Was it my arrogance I could not hide.
When I prayed for you to all to see.
Or is this a test of my love for you
For all the world to see
That my love for you shall always be.
Dennis Walker's Other Poems
Topic(s): love educates
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (My love for you by Dennis Walker )
- who can love and who is loved?, RIC S. BASTASA
- to know what is real from the unreal, RIC S. BASTASA
- HUMANIZE WITH ME, RIC S. BASTASA
- THE BOTHER, RIC S. BASTASA
- In Fantasia, Harry Freeman
- The Price of Gold, Achill Ladd
- Words i am, george albot
- Yankee go Home, Charles Hice
- Sun Sets, Lore Me34
- Dreams, Kshitiz Gupta
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(22 March 1941 -)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns