Diana Rosser Poems
- I Went Walking I went walking beneath an English sky, ...
- Into The Shadow Come; let us walk towards the water's ...
- Birds They fly through my heart small measures of ...
- Blooms In my garden a new rose blooms, velvet red with ...
- Halcyon Days Cool water pushes up against my face.
- The New Bedroom The new bedroom, which I built in my ...
- Welcoming Spring On lucent gossamer wings fulgent in
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Diana Rosser
I Went Walking
I went walking beneath an English sky,
around dormant fields churned winter brown.
The chill air on my face was crisp and dry.
The path I walked waved up and down
gentle undulating hills.
I followed an ancient bridle way
that crossed my track whilst wandering free
sometime around the middle of the day
as I emerged into greenery
covering the way ahead.
Lit it was, with dappled sunlight dancing
flickering golden stars on to the ground
“come follow” called this path enchanting
so I, with freedom at my heels found
myself out upon those hills.