So as dreams
Bright new day, familiar in its dawning
ripens as swelling fruit on the apple
tree; full of song this maturing morning
promising sweet for the autumn table.
So as dreams begin their road with dreaming
and paths to walk with hopeful wishing thoughts,
when inertia steps to first foot leaving
and stifling negatives untie their knots;
When anticipation finds its action
and the die cast is thrown into the wind,
when inside flight turns to fight reaction
the blood inside my veins begins to sing.
The new dawn rose on such a day as this
It' s time to cast the past aside and live.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (So as dreams by Diana Rosser )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sibling Oath, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- Godwin's Farm, Naveed Khalid
- The Neighbor Prayer, Frederick J.B. Moore II
- Diplomacy, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- Comet, Naveed Khalid
- Jumbled Sewing Basket, Green And White W.., mary douglas
- Hospitality (Section 9 of Thirukural), rajendran muthiah
- Crushed, Gergana Teofilova
- Not a big deal, Pradip Chattopadhyay