Dillon McKenna Poems
- Pygmalion Pygmalion! Ye of unsurpassed talent, That spawned...
- Mothers Day The love that starts at birth, The love that ...
- In Search Alit on a limb, alone on a tree. Nobody? I ask ...
- L.O.V.E. Long have my eyes been open, Longer has my chest ...
- Never Say Never A flower never smelled so sweet, As when it...
- Home I was thrown from the gates of heaven And fell down to...
- Phaethon Was there ever a cause of more mourning Than that ...
I wish I knew what I wanted to do, but I don't.
I wish I would find a way to you, but I won't.
I wish I could find what to say, but I can't.
So here I'll stay, while there you stand. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dillon McKenna
The love that starts at birth,
The love that starved the Earth,
The love you give every day,
The love that never fades,
The love you have for me,
The love you have for three.
The love burned in three souls,
The love that sparked the living coal,
The love that crushed Niobe's heart,
The love from us cannot part,
The love I have for you,
The love we three have for you.