Donald Duty 2nd
Donald Duty 2nd Poems
- Drag Race A loud crakle feels the morning sky The engine ...
- A Car Isn’t Just A Car A car is just a car at lest to u But ...
- Dark </>Sitting here n the cold dark room, a room ...
- Last Days Of Highschool Roses are red warriors are green we ...
- National Cup The crowd goes crazy as the turbos wind up, ...
This is my second profile on this site I was 15 when i created my first the profile name is Donald duty I couldnt remember my info to stay on the same profile. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Donald Duty 2nd
A loud crakle feels the morning sky
The engine that turns makes the Drag tires fry
As the tree lights up the cars get very loud
and as they leave the line the cars departure a thick white cloud
As the cars go by a horific rumble
The cars sound may cause you to stumble
In ten secounds its over it all comes to a stop
Except for the winners who will be place on top