Dorian Petersen Potter
Dorian Petersen Potter Poems
- Mom Mom, I miss your smiling face, Your loving voice and ...
- A Graduation Day Poem(Acrostic... Happy Graduation Day to you! ...
- Ten Little Frogs (Rhyming Coup... Ten little frogs were not...
- Lovers And Best Friends Given special thanks here to you, ...
- Helping Mom I like helping my mom
- My Pet Dinosaur (Rhyming Coupl... I have a dinasour for a ...
- Just Another Love Poem (Rhymin...
Dorian Petersen Potter(aka ladydp2000) has been writing poetry since her very early teens and has also been a fine artist since a few years later on right after that. Well since then she's been very busy studying and exploring so many other art forms techniques and also other art crafts, meanwhile always pursuing her poetry and writing as well as having a very important role for her as a wife ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dorian Petersen Potter
Mom, I miss your smiling face,
Your loving voice and embrace,
You are considerate and kind,
You're everyday in my mind
Dear mom, it's you I do miss,
I send you a hug and a kiss,
You give me your tender love,
Which comes from God above
I can't never thank you enough,
For all the love you've shown me,
Grateful for all the things,
Through the years you've giving me
Dear mom, I miss your loving face,
No other love can ever take your place!