Dr.Balnarayana Bandam Poems
- Loyalty Life is a boon spare not be wise soon Good and the ...
- Who Is Rich In the concourse of people we conclude, God ...
- Honesty Honest and Dis honest Once we get two persons room ...
- Personal Id And Pass Word Personal ID and pass word When we...
- Punish (Treat) Ment Punish (Treat) ment ‘T was a small ...
- Version VERSION It is known that not all the Versions are ...
- My School My School Oh when you stepped in I hope you were...
By profession i am a doctor joined as civil Assistant Surgeon in the year 1975, and served up to 2004, after which i retired as Deputy Civil Surgeon I am very much interested in reading books and writing, i supported several poets to come up with their books printed fortunately I have gone through the internet and found this web site, I am very much impressed the way poem hunter.com is ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dr.Balnarayana Bandam
Life is a boon spare not be wise soon
Good and the bad are the things around,
Slide and slunk in to the smattering mind,
It is brutal to have bad in side,
God sent to have good inside,
Treacherous tend and
Teasing tussle nibbles the noble,
To fondle the fellows, mercy to men,
Even in mind with pain and pleasure,
keeps the man to leap the weep,
Rise to repel the riot around,
Be wise to dispel the rival surround,
Rule of is the law of lawer,
Stake of all is the line of loyal