dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath Poems
- Daivadasakam 100 Years. Ten Pearls on God (NARAYANAGURU: - ...
- Oxygen Tuesday,30 December 2014 Bharatheeyakavitha-8-The ...
- Tv THE VIBRATIONS- - DR.K.G.BALAKRISHNAN ...
- Tcm 22. THE CHUM My long -as this chilly ...
- Rishi Knew That Rishi knew that! ...
- Agni The Tretagni My breath, the warmness, Memorizing the ...
- Tbu 19. THE BUT The Past the sung but unclear The knot so...
Indian, Keralite.70, Male
bsc, mbbs, fica.
Senior practising Geriatrician.
Noted poet in Malayalam.
Read allover the world.
Proficient in Malayalam, English, Sanskrit, Hindi.
Topmost poet poetry.com(all time)
Winner 'DISTINGUISHED POET PIN AWARD, POETRY.COM'
Very popular Indian Poet on International Arena.
" The Why? ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
Daivadasakam 100 Years.
Ten Pearls on God
(NARAYANAGURU: - ‘DAIVADASAKAM’)
O, God! Protect us;
Never leave us;
You are the Captain
Of the ocean of
Unending strife; The
great steam boat
Your Solemn Feet!
One, more an’ more…
I touch, compute, tally…
At the end,
Like eyes motionless
Let the mind be non-dual in You!
Uninterrupted You shower
Grain, apparel an’ all for us
You are the only Master for us.
The sea, waves an’ wind,
The depth-all those are we,
You, the Delusion, You, the Nobility, ...