THE VIBRATIONS- - DR.K.G.BALAKRISHNAN
The minutest, the micro-string
Of my inmost, I transcend,
Pulsing in infinite rate,
Oscillates my apprehension,
To make me swirl into the fulcrum,
-The Bliss, the Quiescent.
The Shanti the Rishi spelled;
Inadequate the Bhasha,
Fragile skeptical ambiguous
Still, the Guru, the Love
Transmitted mum the Jnana,
The codeless Code, the Sutra!
The solemn Mouna!
The stream singing to converse
With the lovely woods an’ the green,
The mountain echoing the thundering,
The orchestra of the breeze, wind
And the roar of the lion merging
To the thrill eternal smooth soothe and sweet.
Into that tranquil zeal,
The Man cruel crooked
In his harsh khaki,
With his loaded gun,
And greedy eyes!
Calmness of mind.
dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (TV by dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath )
- Narcissus, Mark Heathcote
- Birthday, bryan wallace
- My Jason Lytle Suggestion, Mark R. Elias
- Poetic Aspirations, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Nappy Change, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Holding Closely, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Rock an' Roller, Joe Hughes visit joehughes.o ..
- Living With An Open Heart, Renee Marie
- Love Burns, Angela K Brown
- Broken Love, Angela K Brown
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Footsteps of Angels, Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Farewell, Anne Brontë
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Heather Burns