Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour Poems
- Faith Friend, the world is hard Countryman, the world is ...
- The Master Hunter They take guns Loaded with bullets Around...
- Sunrise The sun is early this morning Calling on you to ...
- Break Up I gave you all I have What do I have? My heart, a...
- Not You Again I made you a queen You never wanted it I saw ...
- An Hour Spent With You Things does not get better ...
- The Past And Now We have lived a life Of bloom in the ...
A mathematic teacher with the Ghana Education Service at Ahafo-Ano South District of Ashanti Region. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''when the hunter sleeps at night the animals in the bush make merry''we need to be working hard to achieve our goal
Comments about Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
Friend, the world is hard
Countryman, the world is really hard
Brother, the world is very hard
Where problems are stable mountain
In the middle of a long journey
Friend, don't forget problems
That shines the day is greater
Than the rains in a month
But the blessings
Mightier than the the blue blue ocean
Countryman, tell the sons of my father
The womb from which I came from
That I bury the dead alone
Because of my Faith