Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour
In one of the busy days
A group of women came to worry me
I did not mind them
One of the women asked?
'What make your woman so different from us? '
With that I was ready to answer
So I took a pen and a paper
And wrote, 'Yeah, the things that
Make my woman a woman
Are the same things that make you women
But the difference is
They are more beautiful than your'
Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The Difference by Duku Akwasi Odwaa Boffour )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak