Eden Panotes Orbista
Eden Panotes Orbista Poems
- Till Then To meet and then to part is sad To know the ...
- My Daughter My Pride My Joy Ev... My daughter you are my ...
- Restless Yearning Life seems dull in a way But i take ...
- Tomorrow Tomorrow... The sun goes up it's a new day We all ...
- How Long Is Forever It is great to know the person I admired ...
- Together Forever You and I together hand in hand We will...
- Rain Rain Come Again Go Away A...
Eden Panotes Orbista, a former Anchor/Newscaster for Bombo Radyo Philippines and International Specialist for Inter-Ed and Raffles Education Network of Singapore, loves poetry. Since childhood she has been a consistent recipient of best in English award and took Greek Mythology in high school for her elective subject. She wrote radio drama scripts for Bombo Radyo's drama department and performed ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eden Panotes Orbista
To meet and then to part is sad
To know the sweetness of love
And then to say goodbye
Is even sadder,
But if we ever meet again,
Would it be the same?
Would we share the same sentiments?
The same thoughts to ponder?
The same sparkle of joy?
Pray God we will, then parting
Will not be so bitter.