Elia Michael Poems
- The Sun, Moon And Stars Stark black twigs against the ...
- A False Friend I really thought you a friend. I thought you ...
- Narcissus And Echo The story starts with Echo's love for ...
- Spring Will Faithfully Come Spring will faithfully come, ...
- A Case Of U (A Case Of You) I have only one song by ...
- God Is Good God is good God is everywhere God is good God ...
- Beethoven Turn up the hi-fi to maximum You cannot listen to ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Elia Michael
The Sun, Moon And Stars
Stark black twigs against the sky
Trees stripped Spartan-like all bare
Frosty leaves on the ground lie
The moon shines through the cold air
The sun has yet to appear
The sky is eerily black
Still quite dark though dawn is near
But the full moon lights my track
I turn eastwards and I gaze
The sun is just visible
And its rosy-golden rays
Make it yet more beautiful
Sun moon and stars together
A rare sight which brings pleasure
Shining through the clear aether
One I will always treasure