Ellirie Aviles Poems
- A Physics Teacher I’m never that scared Cause there’s ...
- Myself From the places I had been and the rain that I felt ...
- A Chemistry Poem Here I am on a lab Missing a thing called...
- Love Defined A feeling says the dictionary some says it's ...
- A Friend A friend that's insane who gives me migraine she ...
- The Revolution From the start of this revolution thought ...
- Changed As clouds grew dark and lightning sparks As rain ...
Avery is a student writer/activist...
firstname.lastname@example.org more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
'Sustaining a social status; surviving every single day like not wanting to get far from the line either upward or downward- sticking too near the core, within the safe zone, within the comfort zone, ...2015
A Physics Teacher
I’m never that scared
Cause there’s Eeh-em-see Squared(E=mc2)
No kinetic ever shared
It was one’s great nightmare
To be sure and be fair
To them I must share
But of you, your answer
To my question’s my fear
A physics teacher
She’s a great leader
She’s sir Paul’s sister
And choi-choi’s mother
I’d better surrender
In physics, it’s better
But to make it more clearer
I’ll be out of this crater
I know ‘bout psychology
And you know my strategy
I wish to keep it in Secrecy
Cause it’s just my philanthropy