Eloida Capuno Poems
- Driftwood The fledgling bush grew into a tree not ...
- The Rain Wont Stop after some days of freedom from the ...
- An Old Woman By The Window i see her everyday on my way to ...
- Seduction it did not escape me those sideway glances as ...
- Growing Old Watching the tiny one year old playing with her...
- My Dog Has Died She passed away today My dog of nine ...
- If Thou Shalt Love Me be generous with praises i want to be ...
I write to express my thoughts. If as you read you find some inspiration, then i have not written in vain. Please feel free to comment. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eloida Capuno
The fledgling bush
grew into a tree
its leaves spread
the world watched
for its downfall
from hurricane of woes
the now mighty tree
survived not without
scars; until its golden
hair turned into brown
age caught up
its body gave in
no longer proud
in the river by the
bank of its childhood
a driftwood floats