Emilee Tetherow Poems
- Child In The Darkness The child in the darkness is feared by ...
- The Mirror Daddy says not to touch. I wanna touch ...
- The White Rose I close my eye and see rainbows flowing from ...
- Darkness Is Beauty You see me as an outcast, But I see you ...
- The Wallflower Do you know who I am? Of course not! I'm ...
- Dead Until Dark I lay here Cold and Thirsty I wanna be out ...
- Dreams For Life As the sun slips behind the horizon The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emilee Tetherow
Daddy says not to touch.
I wanna touch though...
Do you see me!
I'm right here!
Is anybody listening?
I know you can here me!
Where am I? ! ?
I can't touch you! Why are you staring at me!
It's lonely in here.
I want my daddy!
Daddy help me!
Are you there?