EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU
EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU Poems
- Only, If You see me lonely Like a turtle dove You can up ...
- First Time I Saw You IT WAS SO AMAZING I ALWAYS DREAMNT ...
- Only Love Alone We accept the love when we think we deserve ...
- Am Not That Kind MAYBE I LOOK SIMPLE IN YOUR EYES WERE YOU ...
- My Pillar You're super Were ever I go that's were you ...
- Trust We all need to be trusted in love with only things ...
- Cats Cats sleeps any where On the table on the chair On my ...
My name is Emmanuel Chris NYASULU, am a boy aged 15, am the second and last born in my family.Am a student at Mzuzu International High school Academy am in year 8.My carrer is do about Laws and Justice.My favorite sport
is Basket ball, I enjoy playing Basket ball. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU
You see me lonely
Like a turtle dove
You can up lift my spirit of love
Bringing delightful sunshine
To my gloomy life
You promise never to curl my toes
I can hardly be in death throes
Giving green eyes but no a bell
No snowbell's chance in hell.
To the faraway love I cling
I can fix my broken wings
And fly faraway
Never get to return nor got astray.
In a dream
I cross the sacred stream
I can reach your warm smile
Though faraway in thousands of miles
I trek but not bear
Love we can ...