EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU
AM NOT THAT KIND
MAYBE I LOOK SIMPLE IN YOUR EYES
WERE YOU COULD PLAY WITHOUT FOULS
"MMMH! ! THAT'S WRONG"
I AM NOT KIND OF THAT, OR THIS.
SOMEONE SOMEWHERE IS WAITIN'
I TRY TO GIVE YOU DISTANCE
YET YOU TRY TO LEAVE ME IN GREEN PLANT
"MMMH THAT'S 99% YOUR RIGHT BUT NOT WITH ME
I ALWAYS I GIVE A CHANCE
BUT YET YOU NE'ER GIVE ME CHANCE
PELHAPS YOU PRETEND TO RACE WITH ME
AM KIND DEFFERENT FOR THAT I APOLOGIES
AM NOT THAT KIND.
EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (AM NOT THAT KIND by EMMANUEL CHRIS NYASULU )
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- On the Amtrak from Boston to New York City, Sherman Alexie
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)