Emmanuel Oduro Poems
- Do Your Very Best In everything At every time At ...
- Making Choices Life is about making choices Success flows ...
- My Ideal Man A man of 360 degrees personality. A man of many...
- You Really Used Me You declared you loved me Your behaviour ...
- How Foolish We Were We were sent to school to learn. To ...
- The Refugees's Plight We came on our own Apparently, not for...
- You Did It, Africa Celebrate Africa. Africa rejoice. RSA ...
graduate of University of Cape Coast, Ghana.
post-graduate studies at University of Durban-Westville RSA more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Emmanuel Oduro
Do Your Very Best
At every time
Just do your very best.
The very best you can.
This means going that extra mile
Putting in exciting efforts with a smile
Tackling all tasks as if, at stake, is one's life
Confronting all chores with compelling commitment
That is doing the very best you can.
Doing your best is a duty
To your self it is a calling
To your family that is a passion
But more importantly,
To God that is an obligation
His ways and deeds are perfect
And He demands, of you, nothing less
Doing your best