Eric Gallagher Poems
- She Said I need you, she said So You held her close I love ...
- Sticks And Stones Awake with cold sweat Glistening on his ...
- In The Dark Alley Romance Died In the dark alley, romance ...
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry That I bought you roses To tell you ...
- Overwhelm It is all starting to get somewhat overwhelming ...
- Dissonance Do not search for warmth in others You will find ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Gallagher
I need you, she said
So You held her close
I love you, she said
So you loved her back
I'll always be yours, she said
And you knew she was right
Marry me, she said
And you agreed
I'm leaving, she said
And with her left everything you were