Eric Gallagher Poems
- I'M Sorry I'm sorry That I bought you roses To tell you ...
- Overwhelm It is all starting to get somewhat overwhelming ...
- Dissonance Do not search for warmth in others You will find ...
- In Hell Turn and see The room is empty The dogs are ...
- The Rain The rain will pour down And wash away the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Eric Gallagher
That I bought you roses
To tell you that I like you.
That I was raised with respect
Not to sleep with you when you were drunk.
That my body's not ripped enough
To satisfy your wants
That I open your car door
And pull out your chair like I was raised
That I'm not cute enough
To be with you
That I try so hard to be nice
Not a jerk
I don't have a huge bank account
To buy you expensive things
I'd like to spend quality nights ...