Dave Alan Walker
Dave Alan Walker Poems
- Boy To A Man Father dear father I must have loved you But...
- Running Wolf In my dream I dream I am you running wolf
- A Window Of Time Looking through a window where time had ...
- Mental Hospital There was a doctor of death a maker of ...
- A Drug Infested Mind A lonely baby cries as her single ...
- Bluesman He's just Any old man In any old bar With a ...
- An Angel Cries Looking down on a world of violence and ...
My name is Dave Alan Walker,
I write true poems, real people poems, justice poems and everything in between. My blues poems can be seen on www.earlyblues.com
Hope you like reading my poems.
Some of my poems can be seen at,
davealanwalker.wordpress.com more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Boy To A Man
Father dear father
I must have loved you
But to hear you
Hurt my mother
Made me want
To hate you
I should have been able
To look up to you like all sons do
But all I wanted to do
Was hurt you
I'd lie in bed awake
And hear my mothers cries
All I could do
Was try find a world without you
We feared you
We fled you
But we could
Never escape you
Untill one dark night
I stopped you
And saw the fear
In your eyes
I went from boy to a man
To stop my mothers cries
I still look back with sadness
But I ...