Eric Paul Shaffer is author of five books and one chapbook of poems. LAHAINA NOON (Leaping Dog Press,2005) contains poems of local life in the Hawai‘ian islands and received a 2006 Ka Palapala Po‘okela Book Award of Excellence from the Hawai‘i Book Publishers Association. LIVING AT THE MONASTERY, WORKING IN THE KITCHEN (Leaping Dog Press,2001) and PORTABLE PLANET (Leaping Dog Press,2000) ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
- A Festival of Crescents
- Driving Up to the Poet's House
- For Veronica, Instead
- Lahaina Noon
- Lovers on Pulehu Road, Between the Sugar...
- Rime for Mr. Frost
- She Says All Women Are Liquid
- The Famous Poet's Wife
- The Flying Flag: On September 11
- Welcome to the Planet: A Greeting for Ne...
- White Trash Landscape
- Yadokari: Hermit Crab, Okinawa