Erica Buenrostro Poems
- -sick- The bridge is collapsing, im lossing my grip, I ...
- I Love You Every moment, Every day, Every second, Makes...
- Life's Not A Fairy Tale Maybe this world is ment to be this ...
- I Miss You i miss you, i miss your voice, and im just ...
- Touch I want to feel your touch, I always hate it when you ...
- Adore I wish i could just let go, show you how i feel, ...
- All A Lie How cruelly you treat me, You get mad over the ...
i am a high school student,
i love writing about how i feel,
my best friend jeremy is the one who is now my boyfriend, told me to put my stuff on here. so i did.
i love you Jeremy. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erica Buenrostro
The bridge is collapsing,
im lossing my grip,
I can't hold on anymore,
I'm just getting sick,
Sick of your face,
Sick of your voice,
Sick of all these people who think they know,
No one can really understand,
I'm so sick,
Im sick of you,
I try not to look at your face,
it's haunting me,
I'm Sick of the ways,
The ways things were ment to be,
Sick of holding all the feelings inside,
I'm so sick of being happy for people,
When they don't even care,
Im just sick of you,
And one day,
Your going to need me, ...