Erys Franz Poems
- I Came Starting my day with a carefree smile, Without worry...
- Aftermath A daily routine in my life That always got me ...
- Emohan Amidst the crowd looking for an escape On something ...
- Depression Emerging into existence and choices are made, To...
- 20th Birthday Every year there's an exclusive date, For a ...
- On My Mind My mind is afloat in the braided stream; ...
- Apples You can take a bite at its luscious name; A single ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erys Franz
You can take a bite at its luscious name;
A single piece of it can make me weep,
For I remember the time when she came.
A lovable treasure I tend to keep.
Consuming a part makes me fall in love;
It keeps me alive and completely swell.
Today, to grasp it is becoming tough,
For a piece of it has stories to tell.
A fruit that's succulent and very sweet;
Something I would give though I'm nowhere near.
I look forward to the day when we'll meet
Just to give you a piece again, my dear.
A polished apple reminds me of you;
Full of sincerity that's very true.