Erys Franz Poems
- Onwards This existence pulls me toward a void. All alone in ...
- I Came Starting my day with a carefree smile, Without worry...
- Aftermath A daily routine in my life That always got me ...
- Emohan Amidst the crowd looking for an escape On something ...
- Depression Emerging into existence and choices are made, To...
- 20th Birthday Every year there's an exclusive date, For a ...
- On My Mind My mind is afloat in the braided stream; ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Erys Franz
This existence pulls me toward a void.
All alone in an empty open room;
Traversing space like a meteoroid,
Slowly embracing the impending doom.
As I came back from the darkness of space,
It came to mind that I have wasted time.
Staring straight with an emotionless face,
I smirked, and remembered that you were mine.
I was a lighted candle once again,
Moving in stillness within the darkness.
I quickly came back for you in our den
To avert from the familiar coldness.
I held you tight before you feel the cold;
We set forth to the story left untold.