eve coleman Poems
- Basketball The squeak of sneakers The pounding of feet The ...
- Misfits It’s hard being a person In a world like our ...
- Alice & I The cookies said, “Eat me, ” The drink said, ...
- Untitled #2 Whenever you’re around It’s so very ...
- Untitled #1 The sky is dark The day is bleak It’s been this...
- Rumors I heard some rumors About me yesterday. They have ...
- What I Did I hate Myself I am proud of The scars on my arm
Just your average teenager that thinks they're misunderstood & dark & complicated. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about eve coleman
The squeak of sneakers
The pounding of feet
The sounds on court
Are just so sweet.
The dribble of balls
And my teammate’s calls
Brings happiness to my ear.
There are many sounds
But the one I like the best
Is probably the swish
Of the ball through the net.