Evelina Stewartss Poems
- The Jailer Of Truth Silence lurks, behind eyes wide in a ...
- Remembering Love I am a poet, I loved you! ...Passionately! ...
- Dreams In which I hunger and depend I am willing to do ...
- Why I Write The boy says to the girl every time I see you are...
- Living For Love waiting I live to be loved longing I ...
- Rally For Strength Do not speak to me of the woes and pain of...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evelina Stewartss
Living For Love
I live to be loved
I live to know you, whoever you are
I live because I one day will know the sound of true
I love because of my honesty
because people deserve to feel love even though I don't feel the return
I live to love
Waiting for that someone to come along and boil my ice over a pit of fire sun hot
and never ask me how I ended up frigid and TIRED