Evey Vendetta Poems
- A Winter Fire (Story) It was a cold winter night in January; ...
- Housefire Panic Attacks I sit in this darkened room Scared ...
- The Most Wonderfull Dream I have this wonderful dream; the ...
- Mr. Mystery Eyes of blue, They are so hypnotic, They hide...
- Life & Love Sometimes I feel alone Alone in this dreadful ...
- Loves Hell I say I love you, You say sigh, With that my ...
- Lostdeadsoul Lostdeadsoul He is a lost dead soul, He is ...
my code name is Evey
im a some what happy little goth girl
a mother of one beautiful daughter
i write a lot of poetry and most if not all is about my life. i also do photography and sing on my spare tie and record covers more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Evey Vendetta
He is a lost dead soul,
He is everything I want and more,
He is the twinkling stars I see at night,
The beautiful moon that lights up the night,
He is what makes the darkest room light,
He is what shows me the darkness is not a fright,
In the dark id take his hand,
Without a doubt walk through the land,
Fearlessly hand in hand,
Near or far nothing will keep us apart,
We will fight for this love that lives in both of our hearts,
His heart was dead it beat nevermore,
He said I made his dead heart beat once more,
He is ...