F W Finney
F W Finney Poems
- Blues In G Major: Nobody's Nos... The boats float down the ...
- Pedicure Like a pilgrim off a plane I'll kiss the ...
- The Mystery Of The Lakes At Lake Lugano the one-legged swan ...
- Adrift The steer with the bullhorn's hoofed it home. Tonight...
- On A Rock By The Sea Finger bridge shaking atlas holding up...
- The Ropes Three sailors trotted Behind your mother in a ...
- The Night You Fell On the night you fell on the narrow ...
Frank William Finney, Jr is a lecturer at Thammasat University, where he teaches literature.
He has published poems in many magazines, journals, and anthologies. For more biographical information please see: International Who's Who in Poetry and Poets' Encyclopaedia, Marquis Who's Who in the World, Who's Who in Poetry (Europa Publications) . more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about F W Finney
Blues In G Major: Nobody's Nose
The boats float down the river
’cross the seven stormy seas.
The trains glide through the cities and
What’s left of the trees.
The athletes and the bookies and the
smile at the door.
The lady with the fishbowl
and the manics in the store
all blow for money. Dr Jekyll / Mr Hyde.
Sniffin’ for money. There goes Bonnie.
Here comes Clyde.
Janie studies medicine;
Joanie studies law.
Peggy goes to marketing and
Johnny goes to war.
Jackie’s making movies;
Jessie makes it on TV.
Georgie’s selling nightmares—
buy a dozen: get one ...