JJ Evendon Poems
- Man Flu Coughs colds and flu Stomach upset, run to the ...
- Antiques Things that are old In antique shops they are ...
- Penguins I heard a funny story the other day about Penguins ...
- Kamikazi I am Divine Wind called 'Kamikaze'. My mission, to ...
- The Toaster An appliance of science is what I am. What I ...
- Bacon Sandwich Today’s a special day and I’ve eagerly ...
- The Bungee Jump (Highest bungee jump bridge, Bloukrans at ...
Writing is my creative way of expressing whats on my mind and in my heart. I am no poet but just someone who likes occasionally to sit and write those feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
Comments about JJ Evendon
Coughs colds and flu
Stomach upset, run to the loo.
now there’s a surprise.
Hot temperature feeling groggy.
Lying in bed pyjama’s all soggy.
Flick the channels nothing on TV.
Looking at a cup of yesterday’s tea.
Popping pills as if out of fashion.
Bored - so it’s more of a distraction.
Eyes swollen pain in the head.
Not feeling well so staying in bed.
Phone rings – who could this be?
It’s the girlfriend who wants to come and nurse me.
Jump out of bed and get dressed in a flash.
Comb my hair and give my face a splash.
Door bell ...