JJ Evendon Poems
- Antiques Things that are old In antique shops they are ...
- Penguins I heard a funny story the other day about Penguins ...
- Kamikazi I am Divine Wind called 'Kamikaze'. My mission, to ...
- The Toaster An appliance of science is what I am. What I ...
- Bacon Sandwich Today’s a special day and I’ve eagerly ...
- The Bungee Jump (Highest bungee jump bridge, Bloukrans at ...
- Cheltenham Gold Cup Horses gallop at a fast pace All wanting...
Writing is my creative way of expressing whats on my mind and in my heart. I am no poet but just someone who likes occasionally to sit and express those feelings. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''I am not human.Myself
I am a vegetable in a soup of consciousness!''
''My suitcase is full of clothes - yet I carry only dreams.''None
''I am happy in the knowledge that all life can be perceived differently.None
I am different.
Therefore I know my way
- even if I do not know the place!''
''My life is like a tear dropno one
for it falls - not once -
but many times.''
''Please guide my soulno one.
for I am lost without your compass.''
Comments about JJ Evendon
Things that are old
In antique shops they are sold.
From collectors books
to long rusty window hooks.
All dusty, which have seen better days,
overlooked by paintings of a bygone age.
If we could peel away all life’s grime
treasures I’m sure we would soon find.
So next time you see an antiquity of desire,
give thought to the person who sought to inspire.