Flavia Karina Ernst
Flavia Karina Ernst Poems
- Dark Poem Dark night, dark soul, fighting for a place on this...
- We Fell Falling for you more and more each day, I just ...
- You I am dancing with the drops of rain
- Our Love I cuddle up at your chest Hearing your heart beat...
- Only You The night comes, the day is over. I watch all the...
- Dancers Everybody dances when they feel the beat But not ...
- 5 Minutes 5 minutes of rain 5 minutes of pain
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Flavia Karina Ernst
Dark night, dark soul, fighting for a place on this earth,
Dark feelings, dark road, I'm trying to figure it out.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark night,
I'm a creation of dark feelings, I have a dark soul.
Dark day, dark mind, I'm trying to hide the pain,
Dark love, dark road, I'm craving him, but he's away.
I'm losing myself on this dark road, in this dark day,
I'm a creation of a dark love, I have a dark mind.
Dark future, dark past, I'm broken by all the things,
Dark imagination, dark ...