Folayemi Akande Poems
- The Night Is A Blanket The night, A blanket upon the ...
- A Stranger In Spring Time My soul is long elevated At this ...
- A Dream I paved the road's chest in company of the sun After...
- Lais Of Corinth
- A Note From Peace Think not of me- An impedement of ...
- Sonnet 13: Speak Softly Of Lov... I write myself a secret ...
- Simbul Of Faerun O ye, the mighty sorceress of Faerun The ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Folayemi Akande
The Night Is A Blanket
A blanket upon the evening so mild,
A time to know which star is mine,
Amid the consternation so infinite,
That each one,
Upon my eyes gazeth.
A delusional moment,
That last a mind at large.
The moon will merge the light,
And make the sparkle a wonder,
Then we mourn the horrors of the day,
Then again our minds open like a foyer,
To foster the delight at the evening arrival,
A cross section of light,
With diluted colors,
Across the face of the dusky sky,
That's her star,
Right above my head, i guess.
The lullabies, ...