Frances May Poems
- Messy Mess Mess My room is a mess, I must confess, and ...
- Parents Like dodging raindrops from summer skies, we brush ...
- Rainbow Drizzle I seldom see those like you or me that is ...
- Rain Rain on my window Rain on the ground
- Blaaaah - My 10 Second Poem Plastic grass and paper ...
- Imperfectly True Be proud of your flaws for they make you ...
- Choices Please don't clip my wings, Don't nail me to the ...
Spike Milligan, Bob Dylan, Noel Fielding, Bill Bailey and Emily Dickinson. When a shrinking machine is invented, these people will live in my jacket pocket -I will feed them biscuit crumbs and corn on the cob. I hope to infuse a spoonful of wit with a dash of profoundness and mix the contents of my disorganised mind together to make something both entertaining and thought provoking. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Messy Mess Mess
My room is a mess,
I must confess,
and just like my brain
it's disordered, I guess.
There are shoes on the desk,
and socks on the floor,
books on my bed,
and in my clothes drawer.