Frank McEleny Poems
- Poem For A Mother Whose Lost H... I held him safe within ...
- Psalm 1 Plant me by the rivers, Oh Living God That I may ...
- Psalm 129 Will you trust me in the valley deep? Will you ...
- Psalm 10 Arise oh God and lift up your hand For all around ...
- Psalm 100 Make a joyful noise oh lands Do not dwell in ...
- Philippians 2 He took on the form of a bondservant And came...
- The Human Spirit Oh brightest of the brightest stars You ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Frank McEleny
Poem For A Mother Whose Lost Her Son
I held him safe within my womb
And kissed him in the birthing room
I held his hand in sickness too
And now I don't know what to do
My son, my child, my flesh and bone
Has died and left me all alone
And in the night when no one sees
I cry and end up on my knees
I cry to God and ask Him why
My precious son he had to die
And when the morning light appears
That's one more night I've spent in tears
And as the years they slip away
I learn to live just day by day
I turn to God who was so far
I look to where the answers are