Frederick J.B. Moore II
Frederick J.B. Moore II Poems
- Changing The World changing the world is never an easy ...
- Passing The Torch my sons and my daughters I`ve become far ...
- How Can There Not Be God In this world of bright color and ...
- The Fates Under an ageless tree The fates weaved a life for ...
- Love Is A Powerful Thing your name flows like the first ...
- Spring Memories Springtime a much expected friend That ...
- Phoenix i spread my wings and sail across the sky there`s a...
Frederick Moore II, is a young poet who excels in writing in metaphors and similes. He writes about personal life events, and/or events that he wants to avoid in life. He has written over 270 poems, although he has only published over 30, most of his published work is submitted on poemhunter.com.
On poemhunter has a e-book ready for download.
Frederick keeps with him at all times one of ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Quotationsmore quotations »
''people get tired of settling,speaking up
as we should
and find our voices in the night
so we can speak in the day''
''people get tired of livingspeak up
on their knees
and find it even more painful there
as we watch everyone around us stand up''
''look for wisdomchange
and keep her with you
when you catch her
continue to seek her
for you will never know her well enough''
''if you change the world in anywaychange
you will be persecuted
because man always fears
anything he cant understand''
''its not enoughchange
to have an idea
you have to start it
to get what you wan''
Comments about Frederick J.B. Moore II
Changing The World
changing the world
is never an easy task
because the minds of man never want to change
but if you are crazy enough to try
then others will be crazy eough to follow
to change the world
you dont have to be perfect
all you need is an idea
worth sharing and worth following
to change the world
your heart has to be into it
you can`t half step what you do
or everything will fall apart
change, my friends
is a great weapon
one that everyman fears
and some seek to avoid
so beware that not everyone
will change with you ...