Free Spirit Poems
- Facing Fear To let go, to face it all, So scared and ...
- On Top Of The World How much further, the path so rugged, ...
- Awesome Power The sun is out, the sea rough, Waves abound ...
- Where Has It Gone? All hope is lost, Despair has won, To ...
- Love Despair, loss, rejection and betrayal, abuse, hurt, ...
- The World Earth and sky, Sun and moon, Stars and clouds, ...
- No Home To Go A lonely soul Walking aimlessly through the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Free Spirit
To let go, to face it all,
So scared and frightened of falling,
Falling into the huge expanse of blackness,
A black void,
To get so far, so tired, slipping,
No longer able to hang on,
Its here, the time is now.
Petrified to lose the feeling,
So beautiful and true,
To believe in flying,
To overcome and heal it all,
But sadly no to turn away,
From good to bad,
To face it all.
How much longer, how much further,
Working so hard,
So lonely and isolated,
To let go of whats good,
Hanging on so tight,
Too scared to go ...