Free Spirit Poems
- No Home To Go A lonely soul Walking aimlessly through the ...
- Facing Fear To let go, to face it all, So scared and ...
- On Top Of The World How much further, the path so rugged, ...
- Awesome Power The sun is out, the sea rough, Waves abound ...
- Where Has It Gone? All hope is lost, Despair has won, To ...
- Love Despair, loss, rejection and betrayal, abuse, hurt, ...
- The World Earth and sky, Sun and moon, Stars and clouds, ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Free Spirit
No Home To Go
A lonely soul
Walking aimlessly through the night
Nowhere to go.
Rushing, no time to stop
Places to go.
A park bench
Sitting, with so much time to watch
Wanting to go.
To sleep the night
A hostel, a shelter, the street
No home to go.