Gail Grierson Poems
- Summer's Coming To An End It won’t be too much longer ‘Til ...
- A Single Rose I walked among the flowers To choose one just ...
- If I Tell You If I tell you how I’m feeling, Will you tell ...
- The Sunshine In A Smile Have you ever noticed The brilliance...
- I Need A Hug I need a hug I’m feeling sad Am missing you ...
- Problem Solving When I have a problem And I don’t know How...
- Come Sit With Me Come sit with me And talk awhile I'll tell...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gail Grierson
Summer's Coming To An End
It won’t be too much longer
‘Til the school year starts again;
Days are flying faster now,
Summer’s coming to an end.
Going to bed earlier
And getting up at dawn;
Alarm clock wakes me from my sleep
To put the coffee on.
Will be reading, taking notes,
And making lesson plans;
Getting back in a routine
As quickly as I can.
But for now there’s still some time
Before the summer ends;
Time to do just as I please,
Alone or with my friends.
It doesn’t really matter how
I spend these precious days,
Just making every moment ...