Gary Fellows Poems
- Coughing In the dead of night Coughing Catch a cold Catch ...
- A New Road Out of the ashes, a burning ember Broken down ...
- A Musical Thought Hitch Hiking From place to place From ...
- Boy Soldier Inspired by research into my grandfather's ...
- The Father Who Lost His Son Did I take a wrong turn Did I ...
- Switzerland One-Way Why don’t you just snap out of it? I ...
- Tv Shows Tv Lows Dancing, Skating Singing for TV Integrity ...
This Poet has been writing periodically for the last 20 years. Haling from Salford, Manchester, UK, he now lives in Surrey.
He has recently began collating poems he wrote over the years some of which were ideas for lyrics in his band River Of Life. Most have been written as pure poetry over the years, motivated by events and inspirations.
He tends to write from the heart about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Fellows
In the dead of night
Catch a cold
Catch my breath
Drop my death
It’s dark outside
This dead of night
Feel for the spray
Climb those stairs
Need my bed
Weak and feeble
Inside tucked up
See the mirror
What a funny sight
Has me in stitches