Gary Fellows Poems
- The Father Who Lost His Son Did I take a wrong turn Did I ...
- Coughing In the dead of night Coughing Catch a cold Catch ...
- Switzerland One-Way Why don’t you just snap out of it? I ...
- Tv Shows Tv Lows Dancing, Skating Singing for TV Integrity ...
- The Real Definition Of Goodbye A very personal expression; I ...
- Space I think this a yearning for some peace both inner and ...
- Beauty Something there is in beauty That beauty should hold ...
This Poet has been writing periodically for the last 20 years. Haling from Salford, Manchester, UK, he now lives in Surrey.
He has recently began collating poems he wrote over the years some of which were ideas for lyrics in his band River Of Life. Most have been written as pure poetry over the years, motivated by events and inspirations.
He tends to write from the heart about ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gary Fellows
The Father Who Lost His Son
Did I take a wrong turn
Did I lose my way
Miss the things that matter
Did I fail you without my noticing
Not know what matters most
Or what is important in life
Did I lose you
In some crowded street
In a dense wood
In a sea of tranquillity
Fail to notice you missing
Or fail to seek you out
Did you get yourself lost
Not tell me where you were
Stay away too long
Did the time just pass you by
Fail to tell me how you were
Or forget until too late
Or was it something worse
Something too tragic to share
Some kind of illness
Was it ...