Geof Lusins Poems
- The Sleeping Cat I saw a cat today, sleeping sitting up As ...
- This Is Not A Love Poem there isn't a beautiful sunset and ...
- The First Person The first person to eat a pineapple what ...
- The Secrets You Wrote On My Ba... radiating towards us, orange...
- Dreaming Is A Curse The day we went to the river I asked ...
- Vandal Dance
- Untitled I have trouble pissing, I'm only twenty seven the ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Geof Lusins
The Sleeping Cat
I saw a cat today, sleeping sitting up
As white as snow his fur so pure.
Without a care in the world
without a fear of the world
The cat sat asleep
probably dreaming of sleep, or food
The cat wouldn't wake when I called across the fence
"hey cat why don't you lay down? "
I continued on my way, I looked back
the cat was awake now