George otto Becker
George otto Becker Poems
- Silent Wanderer Oh silent wanderer tell me what you see. How...
- Bluebonnet's And Angels We were placed so carefully ...
- Other Stuff Will it ever end, this eternal cylce that tears ...
- My Pizza Man Amongst my castle in which my wallet built. My ...
- Regime' Into the night I do write. With my words you I ...
- A Poets Dream Alone I sit upon my chair. Blankly at my pen I...
- How Are We Alone? Beneath the earthen sky we were ...
Born in Robstown Texas.
Grew up to 13 in San Antonio.
moved to Houston lived there every since.
In my life I wish to thank my ninth grade English teacher Mrs. Lindemann who believed in me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George otto Becker
Oh silent wanderer tell me what you see.
How I question the looks in your eyes.
For your looks are the only thing I can't read.
I know who you are in almost every way,
But behind your eyes is where the real mystery lays.
Why must I know?
Why do they haunt me so?
Into your sparkling eyes I gaze.
Silent wanderer where does your heart blaze?
Your lips tell me sweet things, and my ears are filled with joy.
I can stare inside forever and always seek more.
Everything that I see is looking back at me, and yet my mind is still tore.