George Sicillia Poems
- With Love To My Kids Sometime you make me sad but more often...
- Give Me A Heart To Stand Out I... Give me a heart to ...
- Poverty When we talk each other As a subject and object Not...
- Fainthearted Ups.. It’s not about you! It’s all about me, ...
- April Mop (Fool's April) I wish all that happened to me today...
- Sorry - Ode To Jotee Sorry... For loving the one you ...
- Song Of Me When the morning comes I open my ...
I have has dream to be a beacon glint in life,
but if could only allowed to be a sparkling beam in sombre glum..
(http: //creativege.wordpress.com) more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about George Sicillia
With Love To My Kids
Sometime you make me sad
but more often you make me happy
Sometime you make me cry
but more often you make me laugh
Sometime you make me boring
but more often you make me exciting
Sometime you make me fed up
but more often you cheers me up
Sometime i teach you how
but more often you teach me to
Sometime i give you my heart
but forever you gave me whole
Dedicated to my students