Gerald Flippinhanger Poems
- For An Old Person I have written a poem So fine and ...
- Mysteries Sheets (on the empty bed of mine) Are ...
- Barbie And Ken She's a barbie girl In a crazy world Life in...
- Feelings On Life Even as I grow older And my poor feet grow ...
- What Is Love? Love is not snoring at night Even when your ...
- I Must Stop i must stop, and yet I CANT the words flow onto...
- Rules I break the rules I break routine Just as I break my ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gerald Flippinhanger
For An Old Person
I have written a poem
So fine and long
Actually it is quite short
Like a squirel's tail
Although I am old
My spirit is young
Like a hip, hot babe
The world is my playground
And my playground is the world
I swing through the world
And ride the carousel
And other things....
My life is fairly good
For an old person