Gero Lorna Poems
- Uncle The sound of laughter rings in my ears as I sit and ...
- Unsure My heart is full of anger and hate, yet I love. I ...
- Final Goodbye I never thought this day would ever come so ...
- I Apologize I apologize for what I said the other day when I...
- Cheater You think your're slick sneaking behind my ...
- To That Black Man We love you even though sometimes you ...
- Protection I gave to you, all my love with every breath I ...
At the age of nine I experienced something that no child should ever endure. It was at that time I discovered my gift for writing.
I am the only girl in my family with five brothers. My father died when I was thirteen years old and my mother has been my rock. She has inspired many of my writings.
I am the mother of a beautiful little girl who has also inspired my new outlook on life. ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gero Lorna
The sound of laughter rings in my ears
as I sit and think about you.
We never spent much time together,
but my love for you was true.
Others recognized you
as being a wonderful man.
Kind, generous and loving
always willing to lend a had.
My eyes fill with tears
as I picture you handsome face.
Knowing you are now gone
to the heavenly place.
Now your life has ended
a new one will begin.
I say good-bye for now dear uncle
for I know I will see you again.