My heart is full of anger and hate,
yet I love.
I cry myself to sleep at night,
yet I am happy.
God blessed me with a child,
yet I don't feel like a mother.
I have friends who care and a family
who loves me,
yet I feel alone.
People say that I am pretty,
yet I feel ugly.
I stand in the mirror and know my
yet I don't see anyone.
I live each day full of life,
yet I feel dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Unsure by Gero Lorna )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- आंनि देरा, Bahadur Basumatary
- Oh Israel, Michael Shutt
- Paper publisher, Dr PJ Raj Kamal
- We Lost Our Run, Rites Ghosh
- Left are the words unspoken, Aditi Khandelwal
- Poetry, Tony Adah
- For Carl Harrison (My Life Long Friend), Dave Alan Walker
- Hyenas And Vultures, John Ugolo Umah
- Again After Hundred Years, Ruma Chaudhuri
- The Box Of Life, John Ugolo Umah