Gideon Arthur Poems
- We Welcome Thy Sabbath Holy With joy we welcome thy Sabbath ...
- Beauty Catches The Eye Of The ... All is beauty, All is ...
- Walk In The Way Of The Lord Walk in the way of the Lord Not ...
- Emotional Death
- Suffer The Little Children On his arms and laps we sat he ...
- I Am Me Because Of Me Canorous sounds tingles not my ...
- Blue Blue Sky Blue blue sky Up so high I hope to fly and ...
A young man seeking to share what he knows and learn what he don't know. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Gideon Arthur
We Welcome Thy Sabbath Holy
With joy we welcome thy Sabbath Holy
We're favoured to enter thy holy rest
Before you the sweats of six days journey
Come issue thy blessings O God that blest
We've come with impure heart and dark history
The toil of the days has our neck burdened
Also wearied mind and sickened body
On thy Holy day, to heal us descend.
For thy creation we praise and 'dore your name
The soaring air and the big roaring sea
Living things, mountains like dancing flame
Together with us join to praise thee
From Friday eve to Saturday sunset
With exceeding joy we'll...